Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free
share

الجمعة، 19 أغسطس 2011

Hanadi Bedouin robes reveal the woman's charms ambiguity

Variety is unique gowns offered are designed UAE Hanadi Bedouin women princess charming impressive design combines unique innovation and tenderness and femininity within the framework of modesty, some of which mimics the strength and courage, others reveal the woman's charms Riddler, Viltv her body cut magic of fabrics compromise on contrast colors and Tmazjha, it seems black, green and orange Bamt'zaj shows elegance and dazzling, to get out the designs from the fingertips of the nature of contemporary fashion and the Governor at the same time the essence of the Middle and charm.

Says Hanadi in her speech to the newspaper "Al Ittihad" UAE "I design an abaya and shell in an innovative way and new, is a new group for this season as a poem singing the feminine and the beauty of women, while the fabric cloak was thin and lightweight crepe Saudi to Chamois, and Algeorgit, silk, chiffon, royal and the Emirates Towers, and the dark of night, and all questionable and studded with beads, crystal, "indicating that they enter embroidery for style super-bright and the movement of the gowns designed by the shell.



"Not bound by or influenced by fashion to some extent, reproduce, may invoke the ores and the prevailing fashion in every season, and ultimately Ozvha design my own. I am also designing Bm'zaji own, take care always to pay attention all the pieces, and I feel the challenge between me and each design during implementation, and this motivates me to continue, so I can complete the work in my land it. "

The following "frequently exerting effort in the search for new in the world of fashion, I put my vision of self in every design I offer, where I find myself and my happiness is always in my success, and enough for pride that most of my designs that will appeal to a lot of designers and girls, especially as this certificate is priceless It helps me to continue to prove myself and look for what's new in the world of gowns UAE. "



The last group came after months of trouble long. Says "I liked the older designs in a contemporary way match the latest fashion, starting from the abaya and even the bag and accessories that accompany each design. And made fabrics rich soft, such as lace, silk, satin and embroidered with silk to suit the taste of women, which showed the group colors, an impressive and embroidery is great, as if Panel plastic mixed with more of the color tones degrees, interfere with each other the beauty of each distinct mantle
 This collection of gowns was like a rainbow decorated women's colors of joy and radiance designs drawn by an artist dreams of beauty and femininity, gowns came once luxurious and charming, attractive and underlines once again the women's princess princesses of the thousand and one nights. Came the evening and evening gowns rich in detail, and rich fabrics, and innovative styles and offers wide range of women's freedom of movement, to enjoy their inspirational elegance that overflowing attractive and beautiful.

  

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق