Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free
share

الأربعاء، 24 أغسطس 2011

Madonna's daughter is preparing to launch a fashion similar to the eighties Fashion

Confirmed U.S. pop star Madonna on the full support of the project launched by the new fashion with her daughter Lourdes, which bears the name of "material girl" and contains the clothes similar to what was worn by women in the eighties of the last century.



The network quoted a "CNN's" American for Madonna as saying "I love a lot of wear and style," expressing the belief that the new fashion "actually reflect the taste."

 Madonna said, according to newspaper "Al-Riyadh," Saudi Arabia, the group "material girl" includes girls who love the fashion, music, fun, and enjoy an Boukthen cheerfully and have a sense of humor and adventure.

Published Lourdes, known as "Lula" (13 years) before the days on her new fashion, "I'm obsessive-related uniforms reduce the eighth decade of the last century, especially those pants and shirts that look dirty or neglected."



She said it not for "the idea of ​​girls materialistic spin on the whole the eighties, which is very exciting." "I am today in the 13, and in October / November, I shall next 14 years of age and I am eager to reach this age that is available when I dye my hair .. thanks Mom."

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق