Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free
share

الأحد، 21 أغسطس 2011

Fawzi famous desert-inspired design in fashion and jewelry Bedouin

Soft desert sand hills and the high fashion designer inspired jewelry and famous Egyptian Fawzi, cotton yarn, which I learned at the hands of Bedouin attendants go out into the light designs and models of nature-east, competing lines of international fashion.

After that I got famous on a bachelor's degree I studied economics at the American University in Cairo, and completed the study at the University of Boston, which earned a doctorate. Says in her speech with the "Middle East" "With my work in the field of developmental programs to improve the conditions of the tribes of Egypt, I met the tribe (Alepesharia), which have lost their land and homes in Nubia by the building of the Aswan High Dam. During my stay in the area and you live them and found myself in front of a lot of raw materials. materials beautiful and neat-made cotton. it was a discovery for me, especially that their industry hand-carry a lot of technical features. "

Exploited the well-known of all they have artistic talent, and worked to find ways to convert this to spinning cotton clothing can be sold in Cairo, as well as product development Bedouin add some artistic touches to it, such as stones in precious traditional ornaments. And already successful idea, and returned profits of the sale of these products to the people of Alepesharia to improve their lives, through the creation of water reservoirs and build a residential complex included a medical clinic and a school, a mosque, and the purchase of some basic foodstuffs such as flour, tea, sugar, and here came the idea of trade in goods between the city and the desert.



Adorn the famous and the tails of the issuance of dresses and gowns designed by the names of songs by Oum Kalthoum, as well as some Arabic words and sayings passages of poetry Jaheen Salah, as Tamtha some Islamic symbols and geometric motifs being quoted from the old buildings and mosques.

"During my stay in the desert, I had no sociable only voice of Umm Kulthum flow of her songs magnificent sunrise, stillness, in addition to reading some poems by Nizar Qabbani, I often write what I hear and read on the sand as forms and symbols, and then I transfer them to fabric colors, oil, especially as I grew up and I see my mother and my grandmother Tqzian Oqathma in the drawing. but what I was doing it at the time did not represent me only "Chkbtat" or recreation, later became the art of instinctive in fashion design and jewelry, the Bedouin 

When she returned famous to Cairo after 15 years set up in the desert, if her idea to turn songsUmm Kulthum by reminding them of the desert, valleys and hills, to the words written in Arabic calligraphy-rooted art historical lacking in the Latin alphabet, and thus can come out of herdesigns with distinct forms. At first, I turned to the top calligraphers are known, which took themtime and effort to link the shape and sentence in one panel, but that the result reached by thefamous and launched awareness of the name "desert" had occurred beautiful at the same each of the saw.



Famous comment: since the start of the day and I am keen to avoid the use of machinery,especially after I read that, according to some studies that the fabric handmade brings positive energy for the body and gives self-happiness, and this was the case with clothing ancient pharaohs. Laser and the Egyptian Museum will find that the cloth which I use in this Moudalatylike that used in their reign
.
   

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق